The sleek lightweight design is not only pocketable, it is at home in front of customers and patients. And government grade FIPS 140-2 security keeps your most sensitive data safe and secure.
- Powerful microprocessor designed for mobility
The Marvell PXA320 @ 806 MHz provides best-in-class application performance coupled with ubiquitous mobility inside the enterprise – even on the most demanding multi-media applications
- Works on virtually any wireless LAN
The 802.11a/b/g tri-mode radio connects to both 2.4GHz and 5GHz WLANs for cost-effective voice and data connectivity in the office and hot spots; 802.11a (5GHz band) support enables segmentation of voice traffic to ensure voice quality
- Motorola MAX Rugged for industry leading rugged design â€“ and reliability
- Drop (impact) test: multiple 6 ft./1.8 m drops per MIL-STD 810G
- Tumble (endurance) test: reliable operation after 1,000 1.5 ft./0.5 m consecutive tumbles (2,000 hits) in Motorola’s tumble drum
- Motorola MAX Data Capture for advanced high-performance multi-mode data capture
Choose one of four bar code scanning options that can read even damaged and poor quality codes:1D Scanners
SE960: High performance 1D scanning – adaptive scanning maximizes the range and enables scanning of codes that are damaged or underneath shrinkwrap
Motorola’s SE4500 latest generation 2D imager offers unparalleled laser-like performance on both 1D and 2D bar codes and omnidirectional rapid-fire easy scanning – no need to align bar code and aiming pattern. Choose one of three options:
- SE4500-SR: Optimized for low/medium density standard range scanning of 1D/2D bar codes.
- SE4500-DL: Optimized for medium to high density 1D/2D bar codes as well as the specialized PDF bar codes found on drivers licenses and other identification cards – ideal for gate access and border crossings for identity management; patient wristbands and unit doses in healthcare point of care applications; and the high density codes common in the electronics industry.
- SE4500-HD: Optimized for very high-density 1D/2D codes and the direct part marks common in manufacturing.
Add a 3.2 MP auto-focus flash-enabled digital color camera with user-controllable flash to capture photos, videos, documents with legible fine print and bar codes (for intermittent scanning applications)